Festival at the Fairgrounds
We are looking forward to an action-packed weekend of activities and events
at the Berkeley County Youth Fairgrounds as a part of our Festival.
We have some exciting things planned!
Follow us on social media for all of the latest updates.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
& ACTIVITIES AT THE FAIRGROUNDS!
SATURDAY, OCT. 15
SATURDAY 8am to 12pm Pancake Breakfast
SATURDAY 9am to 6pm (Festival Activities at BCYF fairgrounds- $5 Gate fee to enter)
- Pop Up Shops, Arts & Crafts Fair
- Food trucks, food vendors
- Quilt display, quilt raffle tickets for 2022 commemorative quilt
- Agricultural events: photography contest, floral arranging contest, largest apple, apple identification
-New this year! Bull Mania Rodeo 4pm
SUNDAY, OCT. 16
SUNDAY 8am to 12pm Pancake Breakfast
-Church Service at 9am with Central Chapel
SUNDAY 9am to 4pm (Festival Activities at BCYF fairgrounds- $5 Gate fee to enter)
- New this year - Car Show 9am-4pm
- Pop Up Shops, Arts & Crafts Fair 9am-4pm
Main Arena Building:
11:30AM | Presentation of Colors by BCSD
11:45 | Introduction of Queen Pomona XLIII, Maids, and escorts
12:00-1:30PM | Apple Pie Auction, Apple Eating/Peeling, Baby Appleseed Crowning
1:30PM | Local Entertainment
1:30PM | Martinsburg High School Good Times Show Choir
2:00PM | Apollo Youth Theatre Company
2:30PM | Tari Jo's Dance Studio
3:00PM | Musselman High School Band
3:30PM | Musselman High School Choir
3:30/4PM | MSAHF 2022 Quilt winner announcement